Managing Your Home When You Won’t Be There
Washington is a transient town. It’s not unusual for people to move out of town for a year or more. First Priority Management regularly works with home and condominium owners to manage properties when the owners are out of the Washington, DC area.
- FPM provides the following services when it is time to leave the Washington, DC area:
- Advertise your property in the appropriate publications and on-line sites;
- Show your home;
- Oversee application screening;
- Handle lease signing;
- Provide move-in orientation; and
- Maintain regular communication with the owner.
24/7 Emergency Services
- FPM provides lockout services.
- Tenants can also take advantage of our emergency maintenance services.