Working with Associations
Working with condo and co-op boards is as much as an art as it is a skill. A management company must be able to balance the needs of the community with the individual desires of the owners and the politics of the building. First Priority Management has more than two decades of experience successfully working with condo and co-op owners. We provide the following services:
Maintenance & Repair
- FPM can use your existing vendors or our own. We have developed an extensive network of skilled service providers that we can call on or we can use your current service providers. All vendor invoices are billed at cost with no markup.
- Owners have access to our online maintenance request system.
- FPM can provide experienced maintenance personnel as dedicated site based staff or on as needed basis.
- The same services available to the building are also offered to individual owners.
- A FPM team member will supervise all work done by a third party.
24/7 Emergency Support
- FPM provides maintenance support for common areas and lockout services.
- Individual owners and residents can also take advantage of our emergency services.
Because a small problem can become costly in the long run, we make every effort to prevent small problem from becoming big ones. We conduct regular inspections of common areas, roof tops and HVAC units.
Reserve Fund Development
- FPM works closely with our clients to ensure their money is working for the while still being accessible for emergencies.
- FPM works hand-in-hand with clients on annual and project budget development
- Each property is provided with annual cash flow summaries. These reports provide the Board of Directors with useful information to determine how their property is performing.
FPM staff attend board meetings, committee meetings and annual functions as needed.
We process all of your monthly obligations.
- FPM provides monthly and annual reports.
- Reports are sent out on the 15th of the following month and include: full ledgers; cash accounts; payment accounts; all invoices and bills; owner account balances; operating & reserve account statements; and year-to-date budget vs. actual spreadsheets
- We are happy to customize our reporting to suit individual requests.
- FPM accepts credit cards, online debit payments, checks and money orders. Owners can make single payments or arrange for monthly automatic withdrawal on-line at http://www.firstprioritymgt.com.
Every invoice is reviewed and checked against service request prior to being paid.
Collection of Funds
- FPM collects the monthly assessments and special assessments from all unit owners and sends delinquency letters to unit owners who have not paid their assessments.
- Where required, FPM uses experienced counsel to bring collections lawsuits.
Regular Communications with Your Treasurer
We keep your treasurer informed and involved which helps avoid surprises at the end of the year and allows us to continually evaluate budgets and expenses.
First Priority Management is happy to customize a management plan that fits your needs.